In our hand centre, we fully understand the various challenges faced when seeking medical treatment in foreign country. Apart from having to adapt to the local culture and language, there is also the challenge of communicating your needs, anxieties and queries effectively and comfortably. What you need is someone with whom you can put your trust to help you through this period of treatment.
As a foreigner seeking treatment with us, we assure you of unparalleled hand treatment, surgery and therapy befitting international standards worldwide, yet at local rates to keep your medical fees within reasonable levels.
Through the International Patient Centre in Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care hospitals, we also provide these value-added services below:
- Dedicated and personalised service
- Interpretation services (Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian) where required
- Hassle-free arrangements with airport/hotel pick-up, accommodation transfers and admission. Charges apply for ground arrangements
- Bedside admission for chronic cases
- Travel-related assistance, supporting documents to facilitate visa application, visa extension assistance and exchange of foreign currencies
- Visa-on-Arrival for emergency medical treatment
- Medical referrals and appointment with specialists
- Arrangements for accommodation at neighbouring hotels at special rates
- Provide medical evaluation, cost estimation and tentative treatment plan
- Coordinate air ambulance for emergency cases, if necessary
- Provide interpretation services upon request
- Medical Concierge